See life the way it was meant to be seen.
- Vision Coverage is not eligible for subsidies under the Affordable Care Act
- You can apply year-round and do not have to have health insurance in order to enroll for vision coverage
- Vision care for children is an essential health benefit under the ACA which means it is covered under all Covered California health plans for children, but is not for adults
- We recommend viewing plan benefit details before applying
- Make sure providers are in your area by checking the provider directory of the vision company before applying
- Find out why vision insurance is important
Not sure how Obamacare affects your health care plans in California? Learn how the ACA works in California, including benefits, costs and enrollment.
Covered California is the Golden State’s official health exchange marketplace where individuals, families and small businesses can find high-quality, low-cost California government health insurance.
Learn about Obamacare income guidelines in California using our income limits chart, and see if you’re eligible for government assistance.
Learn about the Covered California website. Find easy online enrollment. Set up your account, log in, buy insurance and more on the California health marketplace website.