See life the way it was meant to be seen.
- Vision Coverage is not eligible for subsidies under the Affordable Care Act
- You can apply year-round and do not have to have health insurance in order to enroll for vision coverage
- Vision care for children is an essential health benefit under the ACA which means it is covered under all Covered California health plans for children, but is not for adults
- We recommend viewing plan benefit details before applying
- Make sure providers are in your area by checking the provider directory of the vision company before applying
- Find out why vision insurance is important